GN300 Wicketkeeping Gloves (Junior-Youth-Ladies Size)
New for this summer, the GN300 is a classic Wicketkeeping glove that is ideal either in club or junior cricket.
The GN300 comes with a padded square cuff that ensures that any slight deviation from the ball doesn’t end with you in pain. A traditional Ping pong grip is a flexible but very durable catching surface, trusted for years by wicketkeepers all over the world.
After working with our international wicketkeepers Ben Foakes and John Simpson, this glove features a new thumb construction, which opens the webbing for improved catching area and fit.
We’ve added lightweight thimbles made with vapour foam to these wicketkeeping gloves, which will ensure maximum protection and ensure your durability over long periods behind the stumps.
- Playing Level: Club
- Overview: Classic wicket-keeping glove with square cuff and traditional
- ping pong grip.
- Grip: Ping pong grip gives a flexible and durable catching surface.
- Technical Features: Improved thumb position, lightweight thimbles with vapour foam inserts.
- Materials: PVC backing, ping pong rubber grip, cotton lining.
- Available Size is Youth and can be used by Junior and ladies too